Answers about Music

페이지 정보

작성자 Karina 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-06-04 08:19

본문

Yes, the idea of a dotted beat in music is really simple. A rhythmic pattern known as a "dotted rhythm" consists of one note that is half the length o
Read more

E0005601.jpgMusic

+2

What is the definition of fundamental rhythm?

Asked by Wiki User

A piece of music's most fundamental beat or pulse is referred to as its fundamental rhythm. The basic rhythmic structure determines the speed and metre. The bas
Read more

Music

+2

Who wrote the water music?

Asked by Wiki User

The Water Music was composed by George Frideric Handel in 1717. It consists of orchestral suites that were performed on the River Thames for King George I of En
Read more

Home Electricity

+2

What is better 24 watt or 6 watt when thinking about purchasing an ipod docking speaker?

Asked by Wiki User

The choice between a 24-watt and a 6-watt iPod docking speaker depends on your preferences and needs. A 24-watt speaker will generally provide louder and reformas integrales zaragoza more p
Read more

Music

+1

What is the song used at the last splash in aquamarine?

Asked by Wiki User

Brittney Cleary - Summertime Guys Miss Eighty 6 - I Rock Hard Charanga Cubana - A Comer Chicharron (Guaracha) Bodyrockers - I Like The Way Simon Leadley - City
Read more

Snow and Ice

+2

Who sang summer snow was it the stylistics?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, "Summer Snow" was sung by The Stylistics. It is a soul/R&B ballad that was released in 1972.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.